Our list of consolidation loans presents only currently available loans – all data are updated and updated on a regular basis. The current offer of consolidation loans in one place is a good opportunity to make a comparison of consolidation loans, taking into account all relevant parameters: interest, interest rate, costs, minimum and maximum loan amount, APY, form of payment, promotions and bargains.
What is the consolidation of loans?
A consolidation loan is an offer for people who pay off a few loans or credits and want to exchange them for one loan in one bank with one repayment date. In practice, it turns out that repaying one loan, which is the sum of several smaller commitments, is a more advantageous solution – it involves less interest and better repayment terms. Repayment of consolidated loans is made by the bank granting a consolidation loan, so we do not receive any cash in hand, unless we apply for an amount exceeding the total liabilities. In some banks, additional cash for consolidation loans is a standard option.
Thanks to the consolidation loan, we can convert several smaller installments into one, and usually lower.
A consolidation loan can be obtained from a bank or loan company (consolidation loan). Before signing a loan agreement, you will be asked to provide credit and loan agreements related to the repaid liabilities. The bank may also wish to present a repayment schedule or a certificate of timely repayment of liabilities from other banks or financial institutions.
Advantages of consolidation loan
- Lower installment to pay monthly.
- Convenience to use – even fewer transfers a month and less fees for making transfers.
- The possibility of obtaining an additional amount for any expenses (depending on the creditworthiness).
- Possibility to change the date of installment payment and extension of the loan period (spread over more installments).
- The possibility of negotiating better terms of crediting.
- Facilitating freeing yourself from the credit spiral, as all liabilities can be included in the consolidation loan (including loans, loans, credit card debt and credit limit).
Have you already used the consolidation of loans? If you have suggestions or requests on this topic – write about it in the comment. We ask for both positive and negative opinions. All information will help other people make the decision.